Refresh your Bots!
Refresh your Bee-Bots and Blue-Bots and get the most out of these versatile resources.
Most primary schools and teachers are aware of Bee-Bots. They have been around such a long time now, that even many grown-ups have fond memories of the little yellow and black robots.
But, in a busy learning environment with so much to think about, they can be under-used and (perish the thought!) left unused and unloved in cupboards.
For little or no money, you can refresh them and make them an integral part of your setting.
Free resources include:
- 3o Downloadable activity cards-Handy cards that can be printed off and used across the curriculum.
- Blue-Bot programme of study- 45 minute weekly lessons to show progression throughout the school year.
- Videos- Terrific Testing Squad- Play and explore with Blue-Bot and get great ideas.
We also have a large collection of inexpensive accessories to add some extra excitement and revitalise your Bots!
Did you know there are more than 30 mats available covering a wide range of topics and subjects? Here are a few for you to explore.
Exciting and fun resources to combine Maths and technology.
Wonderful ways to develop ICT skills while exploring phonics or retelling stories.
Inspire children’s imaginations and learn about different places.
Excellent ways to learn about Science and develop ICT skills.
You will find lots more from our Treasure Island mat, Construction Site mat to our French Town mat. There is also a Transparent Grid mat, where you can create your own mats for your Bots to travel through, and a Changeable Maze mat. Challenge pupils to program the Bots through their own obstacle courses. Lots of opportunity for variation and progression in each lesson.
More ways to refresh your Bee-Bots and Blue-Bots
- To accompany the mats we have topic tins that contain six jackets to transform Bee-Bot and Blue-Bot into a range of characters, ten cross-curricular activity cards and twenty prop pieces to place on the mat!
- Push objects from one destination to another with the rainbow coloured Bee-Bot/Blue-Bot Pushers.
- Draw shapes with the quality Bee-Bot/Blue-Bot Pen Holders
- A Tactile Reader provides a unique and fun way to program your Bots. Place the instructions on the reader, press go and watch your Bots complete the program.
- A smart Hive Storage Bag, that comes with six Bee-Bots and a Docking Station, is ideal for transporting your Bots and keeping them safe. You can then take your Bots anywhere you go!
So don’t leave your Bee-Bot and Blue-Bot unused. Get them out and use them to explore a range of cross-curriculum learning opportunities and enhance coding and computational thinking skills.