A maths support tool ideal for children who benefit from repeated maths practice.
Dyslexic students benefit from the clear language and repetition, and those with dyscalculia benefit from the highly structured approach with clear explanations. Designed to be used 4-5 times a week for around 10-15 minutes.
These books are great for one-to-one support as they teach all the building blocks of numbers.
Plus one focuses on:
- Counting backwards and forwards
- Adding and subtracting up to 10
- Introduction to doubling and halving.
Power of 2 focuses on:
- Number bonds to 10
- Doubling, halving
- Addition and subtraction
- Rounding, multiplying, dividing
- Fractions and worded problems
- Mental maths