Receive a FREE upgrade of 1 Bee-Bot®, up to a Blue-Bot®
Buy this set of Bee-Bot's® and get your 6th Bee-Bot® upgraded to a Blue-Bot® for free! Set includes 5 Bee-Bot's®, 1 Blue-Bot® and a docking station.
This pack includes a docking station for the 6 bots, securing them and allowing safe storage.
Blue-Bot® is our first ever bluetooth enabled floor robot, allowing you to control the bot with your tablet or PC.
Blue-Bot® has a clear shell so children can see the components inside and can be also rechargeable so you don't need to worry about replacing costly batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions;
1. Why won't my Blue-Bot connect to my tablet?
- iOS: Users should not pair the device with Blue-Bot and simply allow the app to connect for you. Apple uses non-standard Bluetooth set up in iPad 1 & 2. Please note: This is not compatible with iPad2.
2. Which versions of iPad can i use?
- Apple uses non-standard Bluetooth set up in iPad 1 & 2. Therefore this is only compatible from iPad 3 onwards. Please note: Currently the Blue-Bot app not working on iOS 9. Please Update tablet if possible.
3. How accurate is Bee-Bot? Your Bee-Bot has been designed to be as accurate as possible in its movements. However, due to the natural tolerances of mass-production, we can make no claims beyond those given below. In most cases you will find that Bee-Bot, on a good clean surface free from bumps, will perform even better. Forward/backward movement 150mm ±8mm, left/right turn - 90 degrees ±4%.
4. Is the Blue-Bot app GDPR compliant?
- No personal data is gathered by the app. With Android, location permissions are required to allow access to Bluetooth. No location data is gathered. 5. Is the Blue-Bot app UK only? - The app should be available in all countries.
5. How many times can you re-charge Bee-Bot?
- Approx. 500 times
6. Which versions of iOS does the Bee-Bot Pyramid app support?
- Please Note: Currently the Bee-Bot Pyramid app is not compatible with iOS 11.1. We are working on an update.