This Halloween, we have worked with Little Munchkins on Instagram to help inspire you with a simple Halloween make using TTS resources.
Why not try creating your very own paper roll witch?
What you will need:
- Craft roll
- Glue gun (for quickness) or PVA for littler hands
- Stick on eyes
- Crepe paper
- Black card
- Pipe cleaners
- Fine black marker
How to make yours:
- Run a line of glue down the craft roll and roll the crepe paper around the outside of the roll. Fold any excess edges in to the tube and glue down.
- Cut a circle out on black card and glue to the top of the craft tube. Make a cone out of the remaining card cut to suit and glue on the top of the flat base to make a hat. Add snips in to the rim to create a spooky looking witches hat.
- Cut pipe cleaners to size and glue to create the hair.
- Cut 3 x black strips of card approx. 1 inch thick. Cut 2 cm width snips along, leaving around 0.5 at the top. Use your scissors or pen to curl the edges round. Glue each layer to your craft roll.
- Finish off by adding eyes, nose & mouth.