This fabulous back to school stationery cake has been lovingly made for one lucky subscriber to our blog!
It contains the following back to school ingredients:
- TTS ready mixed assorted paints
- TTS Glue sticks
- Outdoor jumbo playground chalk
- TTS Highlighters
- TTS Red Ball Point Pens
- TTS Handwriting pens
- Praise self inking stamps
- Pencil sharpeners
- Twinings Tea
- Packs of handy tissues
- Antibacterial hand gel – a must in the classroom!
- Board pins
- Assorted Biodegradable Glitter
N.B: Plant not included!
All you have to do to enter is sign up to our blog here – where you will receive monthly emails containing fabulous new ideas and inspiration for your classroom or setting, including more of our giveaways and event and conference details. If you think that you are already signed up, please do check, and try signing up again – as you may have been removed due to the GDPR policy in May. Don’t worry – you won’t receive emails twice, as our clever system filters out any duplicate addresses and stores your details safe in our preference centre.
One winner to be selected at random from our list of blog subscribers on Monday 20th August 2018 at midday. UK entrants only.
Our full range of back to school resources are available to view here – get organised for the new school year!
Our top tips for getting organised:
1. An inefficient working environment can cause stress. Storing and labelling things properly will help create an organised workspace.
2. It’s easy to get lost if you don’t have a home. Use trays, pots and magazine files, to eliminate desktop chaos.
3. Planning for success! Write things down! Make and keep schedules for the day and week and set yourself realistic timescales and goals.
4. Chuck out your junk! Around 80% of what we file is never used again. Put the paperwork that you do need in good-quality folders and label them up clearly.
5. Stock up your store cupboard for less with our own brand stationery! A huge choice for the busy School Office – all in one place. Browse our extensive range of adhesives, copier paper, envelopes, exercise books, notepads, pens, whiteboards and much, much more.