People who bought this resource rated it
Winner of a Nursery World Award 2011 (Three to Fives), a Bronze Practical Pres-School Award 2011 and shortlisted for a BETT Award 2012 - Innovation in ICT category.
These award winning recordable pegs are not only a fantastic addition to your Nursery Resources in your Early Years setting but also great for use in Primary.
So simple to operate - just flick the switch to 'record', press the special light-touch contacts and record up to ten seconds of audio message . To play your message back, simply flick the switch to 'play' and touch the contacts.
In a set of six, the loud playback is suitable for every part of your setting, indoors or out. Each peg measures approximately 10cm, ideal for little hands to manipulate.
They have so many uses - here a few ideas we had (we know you will have more!):
- Use for dens to record who lives there, what the purpose of the den is, who made it or as an electronic doorbell. Perhaps a dragon roar on a magical cave, or a mooing noise on the barn door?
- Talking number lines or time lines
- Use with artwork to describe what something is, who made it, or what the child was feeling like when they made it.
- Make a talking display - use pictures of parents or carers with their voice, or have children describe what they have done in the day
- Place near an activity so that children can follow instructions
- Take outside and use on fences, or use on treasure hunts. Why not clip around you nature area for children to discover clues every time they press play? Or how about children setting up their own treasure hunts?
- Why not create a beautiful and informative space display in your classroom with this set of 6 brightly coloured recordable pegs. Record information about rockets, planets or space facts to display with artwork or even peg up and record descriptive language moon poems!
- Easy to use, the pegs are ideal for SEN children as they are so simple to operate (no buttons to push, just a simple touch switch)
- Each pegs record up to ten seconds of audio - great for sequencing story parts or exploring language and communication
Set includes 6 recordable pegs in 6 bright colours with replaceable AG13 batteries.
Size Approx 10cm, for ages 2yrs+
5/5 stars09 Mar 2016
5/5 stars25 Feb 2016
Not used yet but idea is great for communication
5/5 stars03 Nov 2015
Product was very good and exactly what we required.
5/5 stars28 Sep 2015
5/5 stars25 May 2015
4/5 stars02 Apr 2015
Yes very happy
4/5 stars25 Feb 2015 Our Response Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we can't send an invoice until we have dispatched the goods.
4/5 stars16 Feb 2015
4/5 stars12 Jan 2015
4/5 stars30 Nov 2014
5/5 stars19 Nov 2014
5/5 stars08 May 2014
"Children loved them, great fun!"
4/5 stars17 Apr 2014
4/5 stars17 Apr 2014
4/5 stars18 Apr 2014
not yet used but staff are excited with the resource
4/5 stars22 Apr 2014
"Of the recordable items we bought, the pegs were the ones the students liked best."
5/5 stars19 Mar 2014
5/5 stars11 Feb 2014
2/5 stars06 Feb 2014
Difficult for children to turn on and off.Our Response Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments have been passed on to our Product Development team.