- 4 sensors already built-in
- Program the Pro-Bot to behave as you want whenever sensors are activated
- Front touch sensor
- Rear touch sensor
- Light sensor
- Sound sensor
After using our Bee-Bot with Foundation Stage and KS1 children, you asked us to develop a floor robot which could be used for teaching more advanced control techniques.
We have listened to and incorporated all of your ideas to make Pro-Bot, an advanced floor robot.
Key Features include:
Please note that the Probotix software is not compatible with Vista and Windows 7.
Pro-Bot (4 Pack)
Pro-Bot (6 Pack)
Simple To Use
- Easy arrow keys work just as on the multi-award winning Bee-Bot
- LCD panel to display and edit your programs
- Simple connection to PC to upload and download programs
- Patented pen mechanism to enable drawing the trail on the floor
- Easy to understand sounds show acceptance of commands and when running your programs
- Runs for several hours on 3 AA batteries
- Remembers its program even when switched off
LCD Display Panel
- Displays 16 lines of 8 characters
- Shows your program as you type it
- Edit your program on the Pro-Bot itself, no need to keep using a PC or starting all over each time
- Highlights every step as it runs so you can see what each command does
- Complete menu system to enable configuration and program changes
- Simple to understand basic Logo commands. Just use arrows to move one Pro-Bot length or turn 90 degrees, no need for numbers
- Program as many steps as you need (over 100 allowed)
- Most commands can take a numeric parameter up to 999 if you want. So move forward up to 999 cms in one command, or rotate up to 999 degrees in one command.
- Use up to 40 procedures - including pre-programmed sequences
- Call the procedures from anywhere in the program, even from other procedures
- Repeat loops allow you to repeat any sequence of commands or procedures up to 999 times
- Connect to any PC via the USB cable provided with the PC software
- Develop your program on the PC then download to the Pro-Bot
- Or even develop/modify on the Pro-Bot then upload to the PC to show the rest of the class
- Individual pupils or groups can develop different procedures that can be combined either on a PC or on the Pro-Bot to run together. One group could develop the petals, another the leaves and another the stalk. Combine them to make a compete flower
Pro-Bot 2 User Guide
- File Size
- 0.46 MBytes
- All prices shown are subject to VAT and shipping/handling charges.
- TTS Group reserves the right to change specifications and prices.