Schools can pay by invoice.
If you are buying resources on behalf of a Local Authority backed school, charity or business, then it's likely that you can set-up your account on credit terms (30 days from date of invoice).
If you are registering as a Local Authority backed school, we'll send you an email confirming your *registration approval once the online account application form is submitted.
If you have registered as a business or charity, you will then need to contact our Finance Dept. on 01623 726868. They will need to conduct a credit risk assessment, so please have your Company Registration number or Charity number ready.
In the mean time feel free to browse and add items to your basket while waiting for your account confirmation. You won't be able to complete an order until your account has been activated, unless you pay by card.
* Please be aware that account registration can take up to 24 hours before activation can be completed.
If you have registered as a Private Customer, you are not able to open a credit account and must pay by card.
TTS care about your security and make every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
You can pay by using the following credit or debit cards:
We only accept UK registered cards and do not currently accept American Express. If you are unable to pay by one of the cards above, it is possible to pay by cheque.
What is Verified by Visa / MasterCard Secure Code?
www.tts-group.co.uk participates in Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code for added online payment security. These services are offered by Visa and MasterCard, in association with the bank that has issued your credit / debit card. It is aimed at protecting your details when shopping online by ensuring your card is not being used by someone else.
What will I see?
If your card qualifies and you haven't yet registered, simply follow the onscreen instructions. This process will create an online code (different to your card PIN - an online PIN equivalent) for use on www.tts-group.co.uk and other participating websites. This is a completely secure process. The information you provide is completely private, will only be visible to you and your card issuer, and would never be shared with other parties. If you're unsure about this new service, you may be able to complete your order without registering but your card issuer will eventually require you to register to continue shopping online.
If you would like to learn more about these services or have any difficulty with the process, please contact your card issuer who should be able to assist you.
How to minimise the risk of authorisation being refused by your card issuer:
- When pre-ordering items, please ensure the expiry date of your card is after the expected release date for your item.
- Ensure your card is registered to the billing address.
- Enrol your card in an authentication scheme (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure) to assist with the speedy processing of your order.
- If you place a high-value order we suggest you advise the bank beforehand.
- If your bank calls you to do a security check, please call us to let us know and we will retry for authorisation.
I have put in my card details but they aren't being accepted. Why?
- You need to make sure that the invoice address is exactly the same as the address where the card is registered to - the one on your statements.
- It could also be the card you are using: we don't accept American Express and some types of MasterCard.
- Another possible reason is that the payment could not be authorised because the necessary funds were not available (note that payment is taken straight away).
If you have checked these possibilities and are still experiencing problems in completing your order, please call: 0800 138 1370