Each book contains activities that use examples from the stories to illustrate various grammar rules.
Helps develop understanding of grammar, applying its rules in practice. Answers provided for self-correction.
The Story with Grammar series helps pupils:
• develop understanding of the mechanics of language
• explore language and think critically about its structure
• understand grammar terms and practise using them
• use story starters with grammar exercise chasers
• link stories to other language applications.