Great activity cards for revising electrical circuits. Read more
KS3 Electrical Circuits Revision Activity Cards
Great activity cards for revising electrical circuits.
Pack includes: revision booklet with glossary of key terms; active revision game; question and answer flashcards; write your own notes illustrated booklet.
This pack covers:
• What is an electric current?
• Types of energy and Stored energy.
• Conductors and insulators.
• Transfer of energy and Law of Conservation of Energy.
• Series and parallel circuits.
• Current and electrons.
• Components and their symbols.
• Voltage, resistance and current.
• Formulae triangle.
• Batteries, voltmeters, ammeters, resistors and variable resistors.
• How fuses work.