Size: H135 x W65cm.
How would you decorate your Scarecrow Sam? Click here to see some of the fantastic entries into our Scarecrow Sam Competition 2011.
"The scarecrow sits in the garden, decorated in a range of different styles and accessories, dependant on the children's interests and fancy! This promotes great social interaction as they decide how to dress the scarecrow. The open frame promotes the use of fine motor skills as well because it gives the children the chance to weave ribbons or other materials in and out of the latticework. Children enjoy making choices and also increase their steps towards independence as they put clothes on the scarecrow - a good step towards learning to dress themselves."
- In Stock items will normally arrive within 3 - 5 working days.
- Direct Delivery items will normally be shipped within 4-6 weeks.
- Please check individual time scales on Personalised or Made to Order items.
Free Delivery on all online orders.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you're not, please report any problems with your order to our Customer Services team within 14 days of delivery.
You can either do this by e-mail or by contacting 0800 138 1370.
- All prices shown are subject to VAT and shipping/handling charges.
- TTS Group reserves the right to change specifications and prices.