BETT Award 2010 Finalist!
Create timed tasks and manage children in a non-intrusive manner with the Attention Tracker.
It can be used with all children who may have attention issues.
Teachers or children can set the task time, 5, 10 or 20 minutes, the red, amber and green lights will indicate how far through the task you are. Reward or reprimand by adding or taking away time using the remote control.
The Attention Tracker can also be used in counter mode where points are awarded for good behaviour.
Requires 3 x AA batteries and the remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries.
Size H11 x W12 x D12cm. For ages 3yrs+.
Thanks to Fintan J O'Regan and all of the students that we worked with in the development of this product.
Attention Tracker 2 Single
Attention Tracker 2 (4 Pack)
Attention Tracker 2 (6 Pack)
- Control up to 4 units with 1 remote
- Operate remotely by TA or Teacher
- Provide immediate non verbal feedback
- Lights up during count down and up
- Set task length
- Shows amount of time left
- Add and take away for reward and reprimand, or as needed
- Add points for staying on task
- Set your own pace for each child
Attention Tracker User Guide
- File Size
- 0.53 MBytes
- In Stock items will normally arrive within 3 - 5 working days.
- Direct Delivery items will normally be shipped within 4-6 weeks.
- Please check individual time scales on Personalised or Made to Order items.
Free Delivery on all Online Orders to UK Mainland Only - Orders for Direct Delivery items (e.g. furniture, ready assembled, heavy or bulky items) offshore to NI, Highlands, Islands including Channel Isles will incur additional carriage charges - Please ask for a quotation prior to placing order.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you're not, please report any problems with your order to our Customer Services team within 14 days of delivery.
You can either do this by e-mail or by contacting 0800 138 1370.
- All prices shown are subject to VAT and shipping/handling charges.
- TTS Group reserves the right to change specifications and prices.