A pair of strong, ceramic magnets encased in tough plastic outer casings.
Ideal for younger children, the magnets are colour coded with the red end representing North and the blue end representing South.
Size W8 X H2 X D1 cm
Science Curriculum Links
- Observe how magnets attract or repel each other and attract some materials, but not others
- Investigate the strengths of different magnets and find a way to compare them
- Use to sort materials into those that are magnetic and those that are not
- Pupils should be taught to describe magnets as having two poles and to predict whether two magnets will attract or repel each other, depending on which poles are facing
- Pupils should explore the behaviour and everyday uses of different magnets and find out about how the Earth acts as a magnet
- Strong ceramic magnets
- Tough, plastic, outer casings
- Colour coded North and South
- Ideal for younger children
- All prices shown are subject to VAT and shipping/handling charges.
- TTS Group reserves the right to change specifications and prices.