Category - ICT Resource to support Teaching and Learning
NASEN is the leading organisation in the UK which aims to promote the education, training, advancement and development of all those with special and additional support needs.
The nominated resource:- will be for learners aged 5 to 19
- will be effective in enabling access to the curriculum
- should improve the quality of the individual's learning experience
- should be innovative, motivating and age appropriate
- should be designed to be inclusive and accessible
- should be durable and good value for money