A comprehensive set of traditional mechanisms for young children.
The 10 wooden toys are based on traditional designs of toys that incorporate mechanisms, all of which are used today in all kinds of machines.
The accompanying book provides questions for use in product evaluation activities and support materials designed to help children understand that drawings can communicate a variety of ideas and information.
- bobbing Boats
- milk bottles
- pecking chicks
- twirling penguins
Teachers Book - explains to the teacher the way in which the toys may be used with both KS1 and KS2 classes to explore and develop new design skills, and encourages the teacher to allow children to progress onto the making stage. (Contents may vary)
By Annette Hardcastle and Fred Sparks of Devon LEA
- In Stock items will normally arrive within 3 - 5 working days.
- Direct Delivery items will normally be shipped within 4-6 weeks.
- Please check individual time scales on Personalised or Made to Order items.
Free Delivery on all online orders.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you're not, please report any problems with your order to our Customer Services team within 14 days of delivery.
You can either do this by e-mail or by contacting 0800 138 1370.
- All prices shown are subject to VAT and shipping/handling charges.
- TTS Group reserves the right to change specifications and prices.