Enhance basic numeracy skills, reinforce confidence in handling the four rules of number and focus on progression in counting from the earliest stages up to KS3.
Suitable for whole class teaching, group work or one-to-one situations.
Devised by advisors for use by teachers and teaching assistants. It is a complete intervention programme and consists of the following:
• Clear, concise formative assessments to help form a starting place within the programme
• Planned, well structured objectives
• Skills and knowledge required to fulfil objectives
• Explicit tasks and ideas for teaching objectives
• CD-Rom of printable games and activities linked to each task
• 3 levels per year (some overlap between levels and years)
• There is flexibility between the school year of the child and the designated year of the programme.
Thanks to Carol Bright from the Stockport Learning Support Service for her help with this programme.
The programme includes an A4, 150 page, paperback book covering the Yearly Attainment Targets across ability groups, a CD-Rom of printable assessments and games/activities to support the Attainment Targets. Also includes supporting teacher guide.
Pack size: Single
Cover type: Paperback
Number of pages: 150
Paper size: A4
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: