This bumper collection has been specifically developed in line with Phase 3 of Letters and Sounds.
Provides resources to complement some of the activities recommended in this phase. Great for helping children to expand their knowledge through a variety of resources.
• Transparent pocket wall chart with 2 object pieces per pocket and 56 object pieces
• 24 Phase 3 magnetic high frequency words
• 18 phoneme fans (6 each of 3 designs)
• A set of 26 A4 double sided, illustrated, mnemonic flashcards
• A phoneme frieze
• Buried treasure activity for sorting between nonsense and real words
• A decodable and tricky word talk ball
• An ‘I can’ book for practising reading
• A set of 292 double sided flashcards featuring all the words used in Phase 3
• Set of 19 illustrated A5 pictures with corresponding sentence strips
• Set of 5 illustrated reading books featuring words decodable by the end of Phase 3
• Set of illustrated cards for the yes/no activity – using sets 1-7 gpcs
• A set of foam magnetic letters featuring all of the 25 phonemes to be learnt in Phase 3
• A set of 6, A4 magnetic boards
• A set of 6 magnetic √/≈ phoneme frames
• All comes complete in a beautiful wicker storage basket.
Age Range: Suitable for age 5 years and up
08 Jul 2015
Our ResponseThank you for your recent feedback. We welcome all types of feedback here at TTS. I am disappointed to hear that you haven't had a response from us. I can assure you that this will be investigated and someone will be in contact with you shortly. Kind Regards
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: