The programmes assist schools to improve standards of teaching and learning and to raise achievement for all pupils.
Every Child Counts is managed by Edge Hill University on a not-for-profit basis, who were selected by the Department for Education to make effective mathematics interventions available to all schools. Schools can choose to access the interventions through training and support from the University or through local providers.
Numbers Count™ is an intensive intervention for children in Years 1 to 8 who have the greatest difficulties with mathematics and
- provides targeted use of the Pupil Premium,
- supports the new Mathematics National Curriculum,
- raises mathematical attainment for the lowest achievers,
- creates an ‘in house’ mathematics specialist teacher who helps to raise standards for all children,
- provides detailed analyses to help schools to track children’s progress and evaluate impact.
How does it work?
A specially trained Numbers Count teacher gives children at least three 30-minutes lessons a week for a term, individually or in twos or threes. After a detailed diagnostic assessment, the teacher plans a tailored programme for each child.
Pack size: Single
There are no reviews for this product
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: