If you believe that guided reading is important, but are unsure how to set up and plan your reading groups, these books are for you!
Covering Years 3 to 6, the last 2 books are also suitable for pupils who need to be stretched further.
The task cards are designed to be photocopied and laminated, ready to hand out to your reading groups.
Each book in this series:
• provides a complete guided reading programme suitable for use with any fictional texts
• offers pupils stimulating and fun activities that explore different facets of their books
• provides pupils with clear direction and expectations
• includes teacher guidelines, tips, timetables and other support material
• covers the important areas of the English curriculum.
Cover type: Paperback
03 May 2015
Comprehensive guide to support guided reading - not what I thought it was but good cards that will be utilised.