This pack enables children to investigate the genre of science fiction while exploring social studies, historical events and natural science.
Challenges children to use research skills, interpret findings and document stories.
• An introduction to the material and teachers notes, including tips for assessment
• A curriculum grid aligning each activity to Common Core State Standards and specific learning objectives
• Six complete StoryStarter activities designed around the Space theme
• Additional ideas section with prompts for more activity suggestions
• A contructopedia displaying a variety of unique models to inspire students
• A parts overview to aid with tracking pieces and for sorting bricks by characters, props and settings.