Support and tools to help KS3 teachers work with autistic pupils and identify possible triggers for behavioural issues.
Helps teachers to create an intervention programme to support autistic pupils and others with sensory difficulties.
It provides assessment tools and continual evaluation to ensure effectiveness of the intervention at every stage. Included with the CD is a handbook which details:
• Background to development of the assessment
• Autism and its impact on a student
• Sensory issues and autism
• Using the CD and analysing how sensory difficulties affect a student
• Developing and evaluating an intervention programme
Paper size: A4
There are no reviews for this product
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: