An excellent resource to revise Geography: rivers, erosion and flooding.
Pack includes: revision booklet with glossary of key terms; active revision game; question and answer flashcards; write your own notes illustrated booklet.
This pack covers:
• The differences between weathering and erosion.
• The Water Cycle and the three stages of a cross river profile.
• Four different types of river erosion.
• Four methods of transportation of eroded material.
• Features of rivers cause by erosion.
• Flood plains and why they are important.
• Drainage basins and watersheds.
• Physical, climatic and human causes of flooding.
• Primary, secondary and economic effects of flooding.
• Why flooding affects LEDCs more than MEDCs.
• Flood prevention.