An excellent resource for revising plants and photosynthesis.
Pack includes: revision booklet with glossary of key terms; active revision game; question and answer flashcards; write your own notes illustrated booklet.
This pack covers:
• The differences between plant and animal cells.
• The importance of photosynthesis and plants in the production of oxygen and the percentages of gases in the air.
• The difference between respiration and photosynthesis.
• Equations for respiration and photosynthesis.
• The seven life processes.
• Specialised plant cells and the importance of water for plants.
• Osmosis and diffusion.
• Plant growth and biomass.
• Soil, enzymes and fertilizers, biofuels and the Carbon Cycle.
• How to test for starch in a leaf.
There are no reviews for this product
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: