An excellent Geography revision resource covering coastal erosion.
Pack includes: revision booklet with glossary of key terms; active revision game; question and answer flashcards; write your own notes illustrated booklet.
This pack covers:
• What is the coastal zone?
• Erosion, transportation and deposition and how they affect the coast.
• Rock type and structure, the shape of the coast, wave power and how they affect the coast.
• How waves work, Swash and backwash and Types of waves.
• Hydraulic action, abrasion, attrition and corrosion.
• The formation of cliffs, bays and headlands.
• The formation of caves, arches, stacks and stumps.
• Longshore drift and the formation of beaches.
• Features of beaches caused by erosion.
• Living by the coast – conservation and conflict.
• Flooding and coastal management.
There are no reviews for this product
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: