Contains a range of strategies to help deal with challenging and unwanted behaviours as well as how to address low self-esteem issues.
Perfect for professionals and parents who struggle to help and support teenagers with anger issues.
• Activities to connect with young people
• How to initiate and develop conversation
• Key parenting skills
• Worksheets developed with teens to address key feelings and issues
• How to connect in a non-confrontational way
• What lies behind aggressive behaviour
• Help teens address their feelings.
Number of pages: 232
Paper size: A4
There are no reviews for this product
Sign up to receive important updates, news and information: